Please, pay attention, that each application for a Schengen visa must be accompanied by a complete set of documents and confirm the purpose of the travel, stated in the application. During processing of your application, if there are any doubts, the Consulate of the Czech Republic may request any additional documents.
From September 14, 2015, a new requirement for submission and processing visas to the Schengen countries, namely, introducing of biometric data (ten fingerprints) into the VIS system, came into force! The fingerprints are taken once for 5 years.
I. GENERAL LIST
(required for all categories of citizens)
- International passport – which is valid for at least 90 days after the date of return from the Czech Republic.
- A copy of civil passport — the main page with a photo and signature + page with a residence registration.
- A photo must be: taken within the last 6 months; of 35 X 45 mm size (height of the head, measured from its top (including hairdo) to the bottom of the chin should be 32-35 mm); in color. Black and white photos are not allowed… SAMPLE
- A questionnaire — to fill following FORM
- Application form for Schengen visa – we will fill it in for you, just print it and put your original signature on page 3 in paragraph 37 and on page 4 at the very bottom, in case there are grounds for requesting a multiple-entry visa – additionally on page 4 in the top of the page FORM
- A copy of the first page of the international passport.
On behalf of children under 14 years old – one of the parents puts his (her) signature, 14-18 years old – signature of one of the parents + signature of the child, above 18 years old – signature of the applicant.
II. ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS
(for certain categories of citizens)
1. Financial support — 1010 CZK (50-60 EUR), (funds can also be shown in EUR or other currencies) for 1 day — when travelling for up to 30 days. Persons under 18 years old must have the half of the amount said.
Documents confirming the financial support must be issued not earlier than 3 months before the date of submission of application for a visa!
- Certificate of income (on a company letterhead indicating the position and a monthly salary, with original signature of the authorized person and the seal of the organization in the bottom of the page). The certificate is valid for 3 months.
- form 2 NDFL (PIT – Personal Income Tax)
- form 3 NDFL with the seal of the tax authority
- a copy of the Certificate of registration in the Unified State Register of individual entrepreneurs
Unemployed citizens (pensioners, housewives, students)
- Original statement of applicant’s bank account confirming the balance of funds and showing the account holder (applicant).The statement of account must be printed on the letterhead of the bank and must be certified by the seal of the bank and the signature of the bank officer.
Attention! Savings passbook is not an analogue of the above documents.
Financial support must be provided separately for each participant of the tour. If you have no enough funds or belong to the category of „unemployed citizens“ – a pensioner, a housewife, a student, a child – the financial support must be provided for you by the sponsor. Any relative of you can be your sponsor.
- certificate of income or statement of account
- a copy of the main page of the civil passport with a photo and signature
- a letter of sponsorship in any format (please, specify passport details of the sponsor and participants of the tour, route and dates of the travel, sponsor’s telephone number) SAMPLE
2. Copies of travel documents (air and train tickets, if they were purchased individually)
3.Documents confirming the status of „unemployed citizen“
pensioners – a copy of the pension certificate
students – certificate from the University (sealed and signed by the University)
children under 18 years old
- a copy of the birth certificate
- a copy of a civil passport — for children after 14 years of age (the main page with a photo and signature + a page with a residence registration)
- a copy of a notarized exit permission (Consent letter) for travelling abroad — for children under 18 years of age, travelling with one of the parents, a guardian or without parents
Exit permission (Consent letter) for a child is not required in the following cases:
- court decisioin on depriviation of parental rights (documentary confirmed)
- legally incompetent parent (documentary confirmed)
- if the location of one of the parents is unknown, the original and a copy of the certificate from the police or a document from the social security bodies confirming the status of a single mother.
- death of parents (death certificate)
III. Additional documents for persons, planning a trip to the Czech Republic by car
- a copy of driver’s license
- a copy of vehicle registration certificate
- a copy of the car insurance policy (Green cards)
IV. Additional documents for travel agencies
In addition to the main list of documents for opening Schengen visa in the Czech Republic, agencies must provide:
- a photocopy of the travel contract between your agency and tourists (a copy must be included into the package for each participant of the tour) ISX
- original insurance policy
- if paid in full — please, attach an INVOICE, received from ASTRA and a VOUCHER.
The Consulate accepts only originals of the insurance policies of companies. Insurance must be made in print. The amount of insurance coverage must be at least 30 000 EUR. Territory limits of insurance is SCHENGEN.
TIME OF VISA PROCESSING
AFTER SUBMITTING TO THE CONSULATE
6 working days
for a child under 6 years of age
6 working days
4 working days
|ONE-YEAR MULTIPLE ENTRIES VISA|
6 working days
ONE-YEAR MULTIPLE ENTRIES VISA
4 working days
Please, pay attention, when paying cash for your hotel voucher in Moscow, a one-time fee for bank transfer is provided, depending on the value of your order:
from 1000 EUR – 25 EUR fee
from 2000 EUR – 35 EUR fee
from 3000 EUR – 45 EUR fee
from 5000 EUR – 70 EUR fee
over 5000 EUR – 2 %